Holy Chunky Guac-O-Moly
2 ripe avocados
1 plum tomato, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1 bunch cilantro
salt & pepper (to taste)
1. cut avocado in half, remove pit & scoop out in one piece with a spoon.
2. in a medium sized bowl, mash ONE of the peeled avocados with a fork, leaving it chunky
3. gently fold in diced tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
4. stir in lime, salt and pepper.
5. super important: push guac to one side of bowl, in empty half: mash second avocado, leaving it extra chunky, and gently fold in together.
serve with chips, on tacos, or just on a spoon ;) !
(feeling adventurous? spice it up with some diced jalapeño or fresh garlic or get funky with diced fruits like mango or pineapple!)